Saturday, March 14, 2009

abit about the blogger

i shud have done this in my 1st or 2nd post...all bloggers must introduce themselves b4 they just go on and comment on other ppls blog...
so here's my intro
name:jordan
nicknames:joe,jor or acho =.=
born on the 26 of june 1992 in miri...stayed there for 6 years until i had to move to kuching
you probably noe about my interest after reading my profile but that is just a few of the many interest that i have and im not telling you guys....

my relationship status is uh...hehehe...(dats kinda confidential but since she going to read this then i have to say that im taken...but....nothing is impossible right...but im not saying that im a playboy...
but honestly,i think i have feeling for 1 of my old friends but dream on if you think im telling you
well...i guess thats it for now...cant really say everything online right...hehe
chow guys...
Add ImageAdd Image

16 comments:

  1. what old friend...? from our primary school last time ka? ooo!
    oh but you wont tell.. aww..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW WHAT U DID LAST RAYA...

    sry i meant

    I KNOW WHO SHE/HE IS....

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeeeeeee... i wanna know!
    lol. my kepo-ness coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. let see..old fren....hmmm...it couldnt be...could it?...but it does not seem so...ahh...hmm...feelings I sense in you...could it be for...someone?

    Someone like that girl? Hehehehe...Bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. you people all like, know which girl one. eee... gue juge mahu tahu.
    guess some more then tell me who! you guys i mean. muahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA, damn i'm good at making people confused.

    there should be a "Pendidikan Blur" or "Confusionology" subject in school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why not? Replace Pendidikan Moral. Life would be easier for us all. I think. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh..you 2 wan to start something about me ka?
    and hannah,its not u noe who..
    its some1 else...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm guessing that "u noe who" is the one you told me bout right?
    soooo....who's the someone else? =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. gasp, that means...its YOU!
    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What the freaking hell...this post has freaking lotz of comment...I wish I had this much...though its all SPAM...

    actually....Jordan...stole it..poor Obama..i wonder if he has another pair..

    life without Moral is definitely more interesting...of coz its not you-know-who..he's dead...but i-noe-how and we-noe-who are his siblings...aar...wait a minute...you-know-who's a guy...so...my GOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah you!
    jaga....

    tsk, go bottle the smell la.
    you dont have to announce it to everyone.

    *suffer appetite loss*

    ReplyDelete